Recruitment Executive: Job Description
- Supervise and run end to end Recruitment process.
- End-to-End recruitment - Job posting, Screening, shortlisting, mapping skills with existing requirements, interest check, scheduling interviews, salary negotiations, final closure, reference check and regular follow up till joining of the candidates.
- Assessing candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit and compatibility.
- Identifying and recruiting prospective candidates using a variety of channels.
- Collect Assessment Form + Other related documents which are to be filed for shortlisted candidates.
- Oversee preparation of written tests for candidates, schedule and invigilate candidates during the tests.
- University Liaison.
- New employee induction.
- Manage Careers Page/ Updating on website for CODE and Jabs.
- Interview panel training.
- Timely check on employee’s Probation completion.
- Spearhead Process Improvement as required.
- Defining the hiring campaigns.
- Coordinate hiring forecast with managers.
- Advise line management on resource utilization.
- Supervise creation of and sharing of Finance Records.
- Update employee files and employee data sheet on internal tools as required.
- Proven working experience in recruiting
- Deep understanding of recruitment process
- Strong knowledge of candidates selection methods
- Excellent knowledge of area of expertise (market status, best practices)
- Effective negotiation, communication and organizational skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration/ Human Resource Management