- Research, design, develop, or test electronic components and systems
- Improve product hardware by developing new hardware components or tools
- Use computer-aided design software to develop and test potential solutions for hardware improvements
- Design, develop, or implement control circuits or algorithms for electromechanical devices or systems
- Creates the board's functionality using specialized software. Each board must be designed to precise specifications, and the designer has to verify that it will work under various conditions.
- Presentation of reports in technical meetings.
- Good understanding of mobile phone technology to embed external devices on mobile phone.
- Knowledge of door controller as well as access control devices.
- Self-motivated and out of the box thinking ability.
- Must be a team player.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechatronics Engineering/Electronics engineering or equivalent.
- 1-3 years’ experience