- Manage and coordinate daily, weekly, and monthly calendars of BOD.
- Handling and protecting of organization’s highly confidential documents.
- Schedule necessary meetings.
- Effective communication between executives and employees/clients.
- Generate regular reports and update databases.
- Make and confirm all travel arrangements.
- Manage phone calls and emails with professionalism.
- Respond in a timely fashion to managers’ requests.
- Facilitate communication within the company to maximize workflow (e.g. distribute vital information, schedule presentations and plan for logistical needs).
- Commitment to efficiency a willingness to learn new tools and seek best practices in running the office.
- Collaboratively review and recommend changes to our company policies
- Able to troubleshoot challenges as they arise
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent Time Management
- Bachelors/ Masters in relevant degree
- 1 year of experience