Senior Software Developer
Remote | Full Time | No. of Positions 1
- Ability to read/analyze and understand existing code base.
- Ability to perform peer code reviews as part of the SDLC (code reviews, PR approvals)
- Ability to analyze and understand documented functional and technical specifications, and design/implement working technical solutions Database Development / Management.
- SignalR or other notification frameworks
- Good understanding of RDBMS systems (MSSQL, MySQL).
- Understands / can write and analyze queries, stored procedures, views, functions.
- Trace & analyze queries to identify performance issues.
- Good understanding of normalization, system data types, user data types Business Analysis & Documentation, Project Management, Internal Management.
- Ability to work with key users, SME’s, end users and analyze / understand and document functional and technical requirements.
- Ability to perform impact analysis, identify affected peripheral components, determine scope, and work with colleagues and customers to design functional solutions.
- Ability to analyze and investigate issues at a functional and technical level.
- Ability to perform data analysis against transactional records and provide appropriate visual representation for defined internal and external KPI’s.
- Ability to perform data analysis and propose new internal and external KPI’s.
- Work with colleagues to maintain system and customer master data, including analyzing and updating existing customer configurations, working with customers to improve / streamline existing processes, analyzing, and creating new customer configurations during onboarding.
- Work with colleagues to document new features and functionality, update documentation for existing features and functionality.
- Work with colleagues to periodically review existing internal toolsets and propose technology and/or process changes to streamline or improve existing activities.
- Ability to coordinate and document testing cycles during the SDLC.
- Work with colleagues to ensure adherence to IT specific processes and policies.
- Excellent working experience with Git / source control and associated concepts.
- Experience with development of “Classic” Web Services (asmx), WebAPI / WCF components, and Windows Services.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience as a software developer.
- Good Communication Skills (Fluent in English)
- AWS certification is a plus.
- EC2 instance management.
- Instance creation / modification / etc.
- Server instance type changes
- EC2 Monitoring & Event maintenance.
- IIS Management / configuration.
- Web Config file management
- Certificate installation / renewal / issuance.