Personal Assistant to the Board of Director (BOD)
Remote | Full Time | No. of Positions 1
We are seeking a dedicated and highly organized Personal Assistant to provide comprehensive administrative support to the BOD. The candidate will be responsible for managing the board's calendar, scheduling meetings, and ensuring the smooth execution of all board activities. The Personal Assistant will also be responsible for taking accurate minutes during board meetings, preparing reports, and coordinating with board members and staff to facilitate efficient communication and decision-making processes.
- Schedule and manage the BOD's calendar, ensuring timely and efficient coordination of meetings and events.
- Liaise with board members, executives, and stakeholders to schedule board meetings, committee meetings, and other relevant gatherings.
- Prepare meeting agendas, distribute materials, and ensure all necessary documents are available to attendees.
- Attend board meetings and record comprehensive and accurate minutes of discussions, decisions, and action items.
- Summarize key points and action items, and distribute meeting minutes to board members and relevant stakeholders promptly.
- Assist in the preparation of board reports and presentations, providing relevant information and insights.
- Provide administrative assistance to board members, including managing phone calls, responding to emails, and coordinating travel arrangements when needed.
- Organize and maintain board records, including meeting minutes, agendas, and other essential documents.
- Support board committees by preparing materials, taking minutes, and following up on action items.
- Oversee and update the board's website with relevant information and updates.
- Manage the board's social media accounts, posting news and events to promote transparency and engagement.
- Coordinate with external vendors and service providers to arrange meeting logistics, such as booking meeting rooms and ordering catering.
- Ensure smooth interactions with vendors and negotiate favorable terms when necessary.
- Conduct research on industry trends, competitors, and regulatory changes to prepare relevant information for board members.
- Assist in drafting board reports, providing insights, recommendations, and financial data.
- Provide training and support to board members and staff on board procedures, policies, and relevant software.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management, or related field.
- Proven experience as an executive or personal assistant, preferably supporting a board of directors or C-suite executives.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize effectively.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to produce accurate and concise meeting minutes and reports.
- Proficient in office software, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Discreet and professional, capable of handling sensitive and confidential information with the utmost integrity.
- Experience in researching and compiling relevant information for board decision-making.
- Knowledge of board governance and corporate procedures is a plus.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.