Remote | Full Time | No. of Positions 1
- To test, build and deploy gamified experiences as per industry requirements.
- Meeting with the design team to discuss gaming ideas and specifications.
- Establishing strategy and development pipelines.
- Planning and implementing game functionality.
- Transforming design ideas into functional games.
- Designing and building game codes.
- Identifying and fixing code errors and game bottlenecks.
- Testing game functionality and theme dynamics.
What an ideal candidate must possess ?
- Bachelors in BS- CS
- Experience with 3D is a must
- Proven experience in publishing to the AppStore and PlayStore.
- You must be proficient in: Unity3D or Unreal, Logic Building, C#, GIT
- Our ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience in Unity Development technologies, strong programming and coding skills, a keen eye for detail, and the analytical skills to identify potential issues with a design plan.
- Strong C# object-oriented programming and scripting language skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Unity or unreal, including experience with scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, and user session management
- Familiarity with level design and planning
- Experience with game physics and particle systems
- Experience with mobile and console game development
- Experience optimizing memory and space usage for support of older hardware
- Prior experience with a well-known mobile title or AAA titles are a significant asset
- Ability to constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving game standards and development technologies