- Apply knowledge of system testing and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies.
- Perform functional, load and automation testing.
- Prepare, validate and prioritize test cases and test data for testing artifacts.
- Involve in early phase of project to assure testability and quality of requirement specifications.
- Create and validate test cases with project stake holders, super users, project manager and development.
- Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews and relevant documentation.
- Facilitate proactive solutions by collecting and analyzing quality data.
- Review current standards and policies.
- Should follow test driven development methodology while initiating testing.
- Identify and assess risks and dependencies.
- Follow up and make sure that correct software versions, infrastructure and configuration are set up in time before testing is planned to start.
- Take ownership for organizing test cases review sessions with architects/ developers.
- Able to write product/project manual documents and reports.
- Communicate test results, issues, and risks to project team members, project managers, and QA management.
Requirements and qualifications:
- 2 years of experience in software development or QA in any reputed Organization.
- Experience with Automation tools like Selenium, Jmeter etc will be a plus
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field from any well-reputed institution.
- Very good English communication.
- Experience with Agile / Scrum methodologies and continuous integration tools.
Note: Knowledge of microfinance banking would be considered as plus.