Duties of the Marketing Executive include:
• Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns
(online & offline).
• Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications
• Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including proposals, brochures, letters, emails and
• Writing blogging material along with sharing these blogs on the most effective mediums
• Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website
• Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
• Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
• Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital
• Understanding the product and customer profile.
• Preparing, planning, and project managing the publication of all publicity material to
maximize brand promotion.
• Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to
their existing customers.
• Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
• Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
• Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme.
• Supporting the marketing manager in day to day marketing activities.
• Market Research (Primary & Secondary)
• Recording of all activities on project management tools such as Asana/Trello.
• Be the face of the company in external presentations & trade shows.
• BE EXTREMELY Crazy & Creative
Requirements of the Role
• Degree in business related subjects
• Out of the box thinking and creativity
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to challenge status quo.
• Excellent writing skills.