Duties of Business Development Executive will include:
- Achieving Monthly/Quarterly targets of Sales /Revenue as assigned by the line manager.
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of our software and solution.
- Conducting market research and identifying right prospective customers for company’s state-of-the-art technical product- a publishing platform designed for retailers segment
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings with the prospects.
- Educating clients about product capabilities. Establishing and maintaining working relationships
- Providing customers with quotations and organized/aggressive follow-ups
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Recovery of payments from the customer after closure of sales.
- Communicating new product/features developments timely to the prospective clients
- Providing line manager with market feedback and keeping him abreast of the new business trends with a view to developing new services and/or features-set.
- Identifying those opportunities for campaigns that will lead to an increase in sales and communicating those to line manager.
- Providing Daily sales & visits report to line manager
- Keeping a vigilant eye on competitors’ products, sales and marketing strategies/activities.
Requirements of the role
- Degree in business related subjects
- Strong communication skills
- Must have at least 1 year of relevant experience