Role's purpose is to lend support on Corporate Communications. The role will focus on develop, control and monitor all communications of the company.
What you will be doing:
- Writing proposals for internal and external clients.
- Proofread and edit proposals and content written by other department before release & publication
- Making high quality presentations and pitch desks for the company, its products and services customized to the customer.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Marketing copy writing.
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new content ideas and strategies
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Excellent written and communication in English language.
- Experience of either developing communication content for corporate(s).
- Good understanding of all principles, execution, and advanced technical expertise in the field of communications
- Experience of managing social media assets and pages
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills essential, including writing experience across social media
- Ability to quickly understand and address complex issues; to work collaboratively with others across business units, functional departments, geographies and disciplines: to work on multiple tasks: to work with a very high degree of independence
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Communications, or a related field of study, preferred